I was happy and honored to receive notice that I earned the Kreativ Blogger Award from Sunnydaytodaymama. I love her blog! She often reminds me to cut back on my words, and her photos are stunning. Her recent posts on education and parenting have really spurred me onward in my goals for myself and my family.
Here are the rules of this award:
1. List 7 things that I love
2. Link back to the blog that awarded it to me
3. Choose 7 blogs to award as ‘Kreativ Bloggers’
4. Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen
7 Things That I Love:
- God and the world created for us to enjoy.
- My husband and all he does for us.
- My lovely little girls and being with them everyday.
- Our cabin on the creek.
- The Appalachian Mountains
My Choice for the Kreativ Blogger Award
- The Breeder Files
- Mountain Muse
- On A Silent Sea
- Thrifty Southern Mama
- Green V Neck
- Gems: Mining in the Morning
- These Are Days
- The Artist The Mom
- Waiting for the Click
- exhale…return to center
I can’t choose just 7. I had a hard time stopping with 10. All of these blogs nourish me from time to time. There are so many more.
This is all I have today. I’m spent and I need to take a little time for myself. I’m planning to post about sourdough bread soon, and days in and days out (of course). Thanks ya’ll for reading. It means a great deal to this mama.